Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grandma's funeral

Hello,
Yesterday was my grandmother Erdie's funeral, and Cora, Andrew & I were all pallbearers, along with all of my cousins on that side.



Here is a picture of the church that the funeral was held in.









The front of the sole of my shoe was loose from the glue that holds it on, so while I was carrying the casket, I was always tripping over it. VERY ANNOYING.



Here is a video that I thought was very cool, but I would never do it with my helli :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your shoe Jacob. We thought that the glue would hold but it was a long shot. I still didn't want you to go to grandma's funeral in your suit and tennis shoes. Thanks for being such a trooper and thanks for the nice picture of the church.
I'm also glad to see that you let your true love show here. :)
Wouldn't it be nice to have your own heli?
Love you Jacob,
Mom

Jonathan said...

Hi Jacob, I'm glad to see you started a blog! That's a neat video. I guess you'd want to be pretty sure your helicopter could handle the fish, and that it had enough batteries to last for as long as it takes to get one. :-)