Thursday, October 29, 2009

Early Birthday Gift!!!

Hello,

Yesterday Dad, Andrew, & I went to Bismarck. While we were there, Dad bought Andrew & I both a brand new Remington 870 Express shotgun!! We shopped around awhile, and bought them at Scheels.
Here is a picture of me with my shotgun after we got home.
Today, one of our hunting friends stopped by, & we had a good chat. Andrew & I showed him our guns. He said that the 870 is the most popular & reliable pump shotguns on the market.

Thank you, Dad, for a gift I will always remember.

Well, its time to go,

Jacob

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

You're right, the 870 is just about the best shotgun out there! And if you look it up on the internet, you can find all sorts of cool gadgets that you can add if you like. Glad you got them!

Scheels said...

Hey Jacob... We love your blog post! We are happy we could help you and Andrew get your 870 shotguns! We hope they will make for some great hunts in the near future. Have fun! --Scheels

Cora Beth said...

Jacob~
What a nice present!!! I still prefer a laptop computer though. :)
I can't wait for your birthday to come...
Love,
Cora