Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Krone? whats that!

Hello,

Today I will tell you about a farm equipment manufacturer from Germany, named Krone. They sell REALLY nice (and may I add REALLY expensive) hay and forage equipment. I would like to share a video with you about their 31' 10" cut, $280,000 self propelled mower. :)






I think that the Krone equipment is the best on the forage market because it is/has:

  • Innovative
  • High output & up time
  • High quality machinery
  • Wide range of equipment to suit all your forage needs
  • Built to last

I hope you enjoy my sales pitch. :) You can visit the Krone website at:http://www.krone-northamerica.com/. While you are there you can watch Krone demo videos like the one above (much better quality); order Krone equipment; hahaha, and read assorted Krone literature.

Well, I gotta go,

Jacob

No comments: