Thursday, March 4, 2010

News


Hi,

I have got some big news, concerning myself. I have just bought myself a brand new guitar and accessories!! (see pictures) Anyway, I will try to get back to my story soon, I have not come up with an idea yet, but I should get back to that soon. :-)

Well, life has been going on not written about for awhile, so I will tell you about what has been happening. Cora is turning 23 this Sunday, and dad and mom are giving her an aquarium for her birthday, I gave her my old guitar, and she has received many other gifts already. for more info check out her blog on my sidebar.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob,
If you could only know how very happy I am to see you smiling in regards to music. I am ovejoyed for you and for all of us who will enjoy your wonderful music all of your life!
Love always,
Mom

Peter said...

Hi Jacob!

Very nice guitar you've got there! I'm looking forward to jamming with you and Andrew sometime. Keep up the good work!

Peter