Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Big news!!!

Hi everybody,

After I wrote yesterday, I went out to the shop, and Dad had this wonderful deal for me. He said that if I would spend $150 on fixing up his dirt bike, he would pretty much give me his bike!!! The only thing is that I have to fix it. So now I have a project to work on! Here are some pictures.


So, that is my new project! Also, update from last post, Cora's fish,(pleco, sucker fish) died. :-( It is really foggy and muddy here now, so you have to watch your step out in the yard. :-( Well, it's lunch time now, so I have to go.

Bye,

Jacob

3 comments:

Enoch said...

Wow that looks fun!
~Enoch

Cora Beth said...

I'm so happy for you Jacob! Now be sure to remember your helmet when you zoom~ :)

Rachel said...

HHEEHUH RIDE EM COWBOY!
Great looking bike Jacob!!

I'm sure you can't wait till it's fixed!!

I'm so sorry to hear about Cora’s fish!!

Have a WILD Ride
God bless
Rachel*