Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hi all,
Cora is playing piano right now, so it is kinda hard to think. Okay, she stopped, so now I can think. ;-) Dad and Mom went into Napoleon right after lunch to sign some papers, but I'll let mom tell you about that later,
Cora gave Mom a brand new piano duet book this morning, so now they will be playing from that a lot I think. Anyway, it's a little cooler outside today, and the wind is a little breeze, but at least we don't have snow, yet! Happy April Fools Day! :-)

Gotta go,

Jacob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob,
I finally had a free moment to get caught up with your posts. I didn't know that it's harder to write while Cora is playing--usually I write BETTER when she is playing as I don't feel guilty that I should be doing something else. ;)
So here it is April Fool's Day and I haven't even fooled you once yet. You'd better beware--I am determined to get you sometime today!
Back to Algebra now.
Mom

Rachel said...

Hi Jacob!

I found the link to your blog on Cora's sidebar. :)

I would have liked to be around to hear Cora play piano! :D I think my family sometimes also find it hard to 'think' if I'm playing! :D

God bless
In Christ
Rachel*