Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Only two more days...

...until my birthday! Hi, yes it is only two more days until my B-day! I am typing at my computer now, Andrew is out working on the buiding, Cora is working in town, Dad is trucking, and Mom is working on two clients.
So how is everybody in Blogger world now? I am fine, as well as the family. The weather is nice here now, except for a little mud and snow. It is like 51 degrees here now. We are working on getting the sheating up on the building now, I think you can find some pictures on Andrew's blog. (don't know for sure, but I think He posted some)
Anyway, I am running out of things to say in a really big hurry, so I will have to go soon, but I went out on worked on the sheeting on the building yesterday with Andrew, and he is waiting for some help, so I kinda have to go.

Jacob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob,
I'm glad that you posted but I have one question for you. Was this 2 or 3 paragrahps. ;)
Thanks for all of the hard work that you do around here!
Love you,
Mom
PS. Thanks for getting me started on the guitar. Only God knows where THAT will ever lead to.

Cora Beth said...

I like coming home and finding that you've written about the day, Jacob, so I know a little of what went on--even though the rest of you are already asleep. :)

Keep up the good posts!
Love,
Cora

Rachel Beth said...

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY for November 5th, Jacob.
God bless,
Rachel*