Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm back.

Hello everybody!
Last Friday we all went up to Bismarck,to see if the truck was ready to bring home yet, because they had called and told us it was, but then it wasn't...; and we also went to help Mom move her office across the hall, but I will let Mom tell you about that.

Right now, Dad is playing cards on the computer; Mom is resting; Cora is baby siting; (I think) Andrew is listing a computer on Bis Man Online and working on some more video editing; and I don't think that I need to tell you what I am doing at the moment...

On Saturday, Andrew and I took the snowmobile out for another ride, and we had gotten some really fluffy, powdery snow, and we were sinking in pretty far... I just heard Mom come out from her nap, so I have to go.

Jacob

No comments: