Thursday, December 23, 2010

More Snow

Hi everybody,
Today, Dad and Andrew are outside working on changing some spark plugs on our van; Mom is doing a session on a client; Cora isn't feeling very good, so she is resting; and I am writing to all of my readers... ;-)

As I write, more snow is falling, and I think that we sould have more than a foot when it is done.
The wind is blowing quite strong, but it is twenty-three degrees outside, so the guys sould be kept nice and warm.

I just got done downloading some more mods for Farming Simulator 2011, but those will have to wait for tomorrow to test. :-( Anyway, I will have to go pretty soon, so you all have a nice day, and I will talk to you next week.

Jacob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob,
I am writing to encourage you to let yourself go in your writing. Last night you got me all inspired by the fantastic new mod that you just downloaded. Now, as I read this, I wondered, "Where is all of that excitement?"
PLEASE SHARE YOUR HEART HERE!!! That was my purpose when I insisted that you start a blog for your writing class. You have such a wonderfully exciting heart, but it seldom shows here. Open up and let it flow through your fingers as if we were all alone talking in the goat barn during milking. If it helps you to imagine that we are in that situation, then imagine it.
Next time you write, your assignment is to tell all about this cool, new mod that is so realistic that it HAD to have been written by a real farmer!
GO FOR IT SON!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom