Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What we have been doing.

Hi everybody,
Today, it is snowing very heavily outside, and we now have about seven inches now, but the temperature is twenty degrees, so it is fairly nice outside, as long as you are inside of a building, and are bundled up pretty good...

Today, Dad is driving truck, seeing as it is working now, Mom is going to go take a nap; Cora is baby sitting; Andrew is putting the finishing touches on the Seeds Of Honor logo; Cora's dog is asleep in her dog bed; and I am working on school.

Yesterday, Mom, Andrew, and I went up to Bismarck so that Mom could do her sessions that she had, and so that Andrew and I could work on Mom's room dividers that we are building for her. Here is my picture of the day, and then I have to go.
Bye, Jacob.

No comments: