Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nice weather!

Hi all,
I just got started with my school, and decided to write quick, as Mom is on the phone talking to one of her friends, after getting interrupted right in the middle of our school's morning opening exercises.

Right now, Dad is working on the main computer; Mom is talking on the phone; Cora is on her computer; Andrew is writing a blog post about a still/video camera that he has been looking at for a while; and I am getting started with school.

It is really nice outside this morning. Right now, it is twenty one degrees, (above) and no wind, so chores were pretty nice this morning. Anyway, I had better go see if Mom is off the phone yet, so I will talk to you all tomorrow.

Jacob

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

Actually, I was cleaning my room Jacob, but now I'm on the computer, reading your blog post. ;)

~Cora