Friday, February 11, 2011

Yesterday, we went to Bismarck...

Hi guys,
  I just got started with my school, after cores and helping in the shop for a little while.  I am also looking at my Farming Simulator site, so this post is taking a little bit longer then it should... :-P  I have found that it is very hard to concentrate on writing when you are looking at Farming Simulator mods...

  Yesterday, we all went to Bismarck to buy some cubicle panels, and to set them up in a certain way so that we now have two rooms in the one big room...  We also picked up an air compressor head , and I think that Andrew and Dad are putting that on a tank right now.

  After we were done working, Mom took us out to the Texas Roadhouse for super, and, to put it simply, our chores took a little bit longer then they usually do.., :P  Anyway, I have to go help clean the house now, so I will talk to you all next week.

  Jacob

No comments: