Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Agricultural Simulator 2012 screens. :)

Hi guys,
  I just got my copy of Agricultural Simulator 2012 Deluxe on Saturday, so I have been playing that whenever I have a little free time.  The game is very good already, and with more updates coming, it looks very promising!  Here are some screenshots that I took.

 Here I have a worker going ploughing.
 Just finishing combining my wheat field, and you can see my worker in the background.
Baling the straw, as my worker cultivates.
I've got some bale collecting to do!
Spraying my corn. :D
Here I am taking a load of energy corn silage out to the Bio Gas plant!
Coming back empty, but just had to get a picture of this huge meadow.
Back to the farm!
Chopping another load!
Taking another load... had to get some pictures of the beautiful scenery on this huge map!
Dropping off the trailer...
And last, I used the built-in "flight mode" to get this cool shot of my farm yard and fields!

  Hope you like my pictures. :D  After playing the game for a while, I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes agriculture.  The game quality is very high, the graphics are amazing, and it is the most realistic farming simulator type game that I have found.

  There are a few bugs though, lest you think it exactly perfect, but nothing too big.  One cool feature, is that on the big Fendts, like the tractor that I am driving around in the pictures, you can actually put the dual wheels off by pressing a button, and by pressing it again, you have duals. :)  I don't know if it makes any difference in traction or not though.

  Another nice addition to the game from the previous editions, is that, if you are raising the right animals, you will get milk, wool, or eggs, considering that your animals are healthy. (yes they can get sick and die on you, if not taken care of)  Love the game, and if anybody buys it, let me know, because I would love to play some multiplayer with you. :P :D

  Gotta run, Jacob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a cool game. I have to play it with you some time, next time I see you. :) Good to hear from you.

That's cool that you got a FREE pool table. :)

-Hristiyan