Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Long Time no Write. :P

Hi guys,
  It's been a long time since I've written anything, but I have been very busy working on the shop project and a whole lot of other stuff.  We actually have the shop finished, except for finding a place for everything again, so that is very nice to have done!

  I think it was the Wednesday two weeks ago that Dad; Andrew; and I went up to Bismarck to pick up a few supplies, and....... a giveaway POOL TABLE!!!  That's right, a pool table!  We had to take it all apart to get it out of the guy's basement, but now we have a 8' pool table in our heated shop!

  Last Saturday, everybody that was home, (Mom was at another body talk class in Calgary, Canada.) went up and played some ice hockey on a frozen lake up in our pasture!  We had a lot of fun until it started getting dark, so we came home and played some pool. :D

  Two days ago, I pulled my dirt bike into the shop, and pulled the engine out of it.  I am going to put a new "top end" in it, which means getting the block bored out a little bit so that it is all smooth again, and then putting a new oversize piston and rings in...  Well, time for me to go again, so I will see you later.

  Jacob B.

  PS: For those wanting to see pictures of Agricultural Simulator 2012, it hasn't come yet, but it should soon... *twiddles thumbs* :P

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Say Jacob,
You're starting to sound like your dad and brother. "I pulled my dirt bike into the shop........"
Did you ever think of yourself as a good writer? Maybe you should.
Do you have any idea when we're going to assemble that ice hockey rink?
Wanna play pool after school? Hey, I like that, "POOL AFTER SCHOOL." ;)
LET'S GET TO WORK!
Mom