Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random News.

Hi guys,
  Yesterday, we all went over to our friends place to help them work their calves, as they had about 80 to do, and they are only two people, and to make things worse, he had hurt his rib earlier and, even though it didn't hurt right then, he didn't really want to make it hurt again...

  Today, Dad and Andrew worked on our JD 4020; Mom had a session this morning, and has another one later on; Cora just left for town; and I have been playing for a while, and started working on my school work again.... :(

  Andrew has recently bought a tablet computer, so he has been having some fun tinkering with that.  He is looking for a GPS app now, I guess.  I've played a few games on it, and from what I can see, it looks good, except for the fact that it's way too big for your pocket. :(

  I haven't found a place to buy Agricultural Simulator 2012 in the US, but I will keep looking and let you know if and when I find something...  Well, I hear that mom's client is hear now, so I will be heading off now, I guess.
  Talk to you all later, Jacob B.

No comments: