Thursday, September 20, 2012

Schools back in. again. i think. :P

Hey guys,
  As you may have guessed, the school season is drawing near, and it's no different around here, so that's why I've started writing more regular again.  I'll try not to bore you all out with Farming Simulator news again this year, lol.

  That being said, not a whole lot has happened around here sense I last wrote you all.  I'm still battling this blasted cold, Mom's up in town doing sessions, Cora's babysitting, Dad's trucking, and Andrew went over to help a neighbor harvest his 1500 acres of corn...

  Andrew has been buying up vehicles left and right again, his latest project being a Arctic Cat 4 wheeler with some engine problems.  He just got that fixed the other day, so now we have a nice new quad on the place!  That is, until he sells it... :P

  Farming Simulator 2013 is looking nice so far, although still arcade, as normal... Yesterday it was 4 weeks until release date, so I'm looking forward to more info soon on that.  Well, it looks like it's time for me to go again, so I'll talk to you all later. Jacob B.

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

At least it wasn't ALL about Farm Sim. :)
Mom