Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snow!

Hey guys,
  Not much new going on around here, outside of Andrew importing some of our Uncle Rick's music collection... :P  He's working on 1 of his 3 CD cases that are about 5' long and about 2 feet wide, and all full of good ol 60's and 70's music. :)

  Today, Dad and Mom went up to Bismarck, as Mom had a session to do, and Dad needed to do some more loan paperwork; Cora went babysitting, Andrew just got home from hauling a load of hay home, and I'm working on my school work, and goofing off.. :P

  Yesterday, Dad and I went over to our rented land over by Hazleton to get a load of hay home; and then after we got home at about 1:15, Dad; Andrew; and I went out and loaded up 2 cows to take to the butcher shop.

  After we got them loaded up, Andrew and I messed around on the quads in the snow for a little bit, and after that, the rest of the day was kind of uneventful.  Well, I'll talk to you all later, Jacob B.

No comments: