Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sled Problems... -_-

Hey guys,
So yesterday Mom; Cora; Andrew and I went up to Bismarck to run errands, and I also took my snowmobile to the Polairs dealer to have them reflash the ECU to the correct injector codes because I had put different injectors in it.

  Well, they reflashed the ECU, and he said it wasn't doing anything different, so I left it up at the dealership so that they can work on it and try to figure out whats going on... Let's hope it won't cost me too much... :/

  So yeah, I figure that by the time they figure out what's wrong and I get it fixed all the snow will be gone and I'll have to wait till next year. --___--  Anyway, we didn't do a whole lot in town, ran around to thrift shops and dollar stores and all around the town stuff...

  Spring is coming pretty fast, so I won't be writing as much sometime in the near future, as farming will be keeping me busy... :)  Anyways, I'll talk to you all later, Jacob B.

No comments: