Friday, March 29, 2013

Flying! :D

Hey guys,
  So it's been a little while sense I've wrote, so in that time we've had more calves born, got 5 of em on the ground I think, also had a cow with a prolapse last night so we had the vet come and sew her back up again... Yeah, that wasn't fun...

  Two days ago, mom was doing a session on a guy and everybody else was outside when mom came out and said "Hey Jacob, wanna go on a airplane ride?"  Well, after making sure I heard her right, Andrew and I drove to Napoleon and got rides. :)

  The coolest thing we did on the flight was I got to experience zero, and actually negative gravity!  It was pretty fun watching the dust levitate towards the ceiling... :P  We flew around for about 20 minutes, flew over our farm and everything. :)

  Also during the time sense I last wrote, Dad and I went over to a CIH dealer in Wishek for parts, the BEK guys came and hooked up our fiber so now we got lots faster Internet, I bought a new graphics card for my PC (amazing deference in strength from my old one) and that's about it. :) 

  I'll talk to you all later, probably not as often as we're getting into farming season again. :) Jacob B.


 
 :) 

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dear Jacob,
How on Earth could I hear an offer for you to fly in an airplane and not share it with you? I am so happy for you and Andrew both. That must have been awesome watching the dust levitate!!! Isn't God so wonderful to give us treats like that just out of the blue?
Happy Sabbath son!