Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My 50th post.

Hi all,
This is my 50th post! I know it doesn't seem like all that much, but for a person who doesn't like writing, it is a lot. Well, I will be starting algebra on Thursday, so I am wondering if that will be as bad, better, or worse then what i have been doing now.

So, today has pretty much consisted of chores and school for me, but i will go out to help Andrew and Dad on Andrew's cleaner when I am done, and hopefully, everything will go good out there too. Millie, our dog, just started a cat fight, which resulted in two very hissy cats, and one very happy dog, but it sounded pretty funny.

Gotta go,

Jacob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob,
I am sooooooo proud of you! Your posts are getting longer and more interesting all the time. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
Love you bunches,
Mom

Enoch said...

Hi Jacob
I'm not a writer! You can see that if you go to my blog

http://thepigfarmersjournal.blogspot.com/

~Enoch