Monday, March 15, 2010

News at 10:00, with your host, Jacob. ;-)

Hi everybody,
I decided to tell you, more or less, about what has happened in the past few days. Starting with the old news, Cora got some fish last Wednesday, Dad ordered a generator for his grain cleaner, I got my guitar, Cora had her birthday, got an aquarium and other stuff too.

Now for the recent news. I have been making good progress in school these past few days, I have been helping out on Andrew's grain cleaner, which is coming along nicely. (for more info on grain cleaner progress, visit Andrew's blog at :http://andrewbornemann.blogspot.com/)

Now for next week's forecast. Dad's generator should be coming soon, I will be starting algebra in a few days, Andrew's cleaner should be getting close to done, and, as always, chores will continue. :-)

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

Great post, Mr. weatherman! :)