Monday, March 22, 2010

A puzzler for you!

I don't know if any of you listen to NPR Car Talk, but every week they have a puzzler, and answer last week's puzzler. Anyway, I am going to see if any of you can answer this one, quoting right from them. (If any of you have heard this and remember the answer, please don't post the answer. That would be cheating.)

I will give you the answer in two days. Here it is, as I remember it. "My wife was always forgetting where she left her car keys. One day, I heard her about to tip over our chest of drawers. Bursting into our bedroom, I saw her car keys, and using a simple four word phrase, I calmed her down, and showed her where her keys were. The tricky part is that the words were all homonyms. (words that sound alike, like: to, two, too...)

So, leave me a comment telling me what you think the answer is, and I will tell you the correct answer in two days.

Bye.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow, this is hard! I'm thinking. . .