Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And the rockpiles are diminishing!

Hi all,
As I speak, the people from the railroad are taking our rocks! They have one dump truck, and one pay loader here, and they are loading the truck; then taking the rocks down to Kintyre; and just stockpiling them there with another pay loader to load they're machine that goes on the track and distributes the rocks.
Well, Mom is of in Bismarck; Cora is at her CNA training again; Dad and Andrew are outside working on Andrew's grain cleaner; and I thought that I had better do some school today, or else I would be in trouble with Mom. So, the house is quiet, except for the beepers on the railroad's equipment.

Gotta go,

Jacob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob,
I am VERY impressed with how you worked on your schoolwork even though I wasn't here to peer over your shoulder--GOOD JOB!
I hope to see some pictures of the railroad equipment here soon.
Happy Sabbath,
Mom