Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hi everybody,
Well, this week is/has been very hectic, with Andrew taking his new grain cleaner out for the first time on Monday; Cora passing her CNA exam; and me restacking some bales over at our rented ground so that the local stackmover could bring them home.
Today, Dad and Andrew are both cleaning grain; Mom is up in Bismarck for some meeting concerning BodyTalk; and Cora and I are both here at home. This morning after chores, Cora and I went out to fix some fence in the pasture ( :-( ); came in for lunch; and then I started on school. So, that's about all that has been happening arould here.

Gotta go,

Jacob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob,
Good job on taking care of your schoolwork while I was off trying to save BodyTalk!
I am soooooooo proud of you for feeing the cows all by yourself last night!!! See, you rose to the challange that was presented to you, and manfully completed the task! GOOD JOB, SON!
Mom

Rachel said...

Howdy Jacob!
Well it sure sounds like it have's been very hectic!!
I'm sure Andrew is glad about his new grain cleaner!

I wish Cora luck for passing her CNA!

And Good luck with school too :)

God bless
Rachel*