Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Events of the day.

Hi all,
Yesterday, Mom and I went to Bismarck to get my driver's permit renewed; to get our doctor's appointments; and for Mom to do her clients. Dad and Andrew got the rest of the corn combined, and I think Cora went to work in town, but I am not sure.

Right now Mom is with a new client, Dad is off trucking, Cora is working in town again, Andrew is working on his pickup, and I am stuck with the school. (what's new;-) ) This morning Andrew, Cora, and I finished the fence that we had started the other day, so now the cows are enjoying all of the corn stalks.

One of my birthday gifts from Andrew was a very nice wireless keyboard and mouse set, and I am typing with the keyboard now. Anyway, that's about all of the news that I have for you today, so I will go.

Jacob

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

:) I didn't work in town yesterday Jacob, just FYI. Andrew and I dug the potatoes and I cleaned the aquarium and baked bread and made ice cream and roasted the chicken. :)

I enjoy reading your posts! Keep the good work up, up, up...
Love you,
Cora