Monday, November 15, 2010

Randomness. ;-)

Hi all,
It is snowing here right now, and I don't know whether to be happy or sad. ;-) I have to correct my last post: Cora did not work in town that day. (read comments) Anyway, Today, Cora is working on Andrew's computer, trying to come up with a logo for our farm right now, so I am trying to write and give suggestions to. :-)

Dad and Andrew are outside working on the building, trying to get some rafters put up before the sheeting on top gets wet. Mom is doing a session right now, (what's new) and I am working on finishing up my school.

Cora just locked up the computer, and we don't know if it will work itself out of it. :-S Oh, it just worked. :-) Anyway, yesterday, Dad's cousin, Jerome came to help us work the cattle, but I will let somebody else write about that. I had better go.

Bye,

Jacob

No comments: