Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The news of today.

Hello,

Mom and Dad just left for Bismarck; (again...) Andrew is working on reviving a neigbor's laptop; Cora is working on dishes; and I am still working on the school. >:-( Dad might be able to pick up the truck today, but probably not... :-)



It still wants to snow, and I think that we have about 5-6 inches! It is getting cold enough that Cora has brought her dog inside, because she didn't want her ears to freeze off! It is all of eighteen degrees outside, so it has warmed up a little bit.

Andrew is pretending to die, and I am laughing so hard! Just to tell you, the Farming Simulator 2011 Multiplayer Stats page shows ow many people are playing in the multiplayer rooms at any time! Anyway, I had better go.

Jacob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob,
I love reading your blog posts--it lets me see inside your life in a way that I don't get to see otherwise.
So why was Andrew pretending to die?
Also, when did you change your background? I like that you can see everything really well but it does seem a little bit gloomy in here--especially with the darkness increasing outside daily.
Love you! Keep posting!!!!!!
Mom