Tuesday, November 16, 2010

News

Hi all,
Today, Andrew is trying his hand at logo making, and right now it looks much like a blob. ;-)
Anyway, Dad has been having troubles with the truck here lately, so today he called the truck shop in Bismarck, and made arrangements to take it in.

I am just getting started with school right now; Mom is off doing sessions in Bismarck; and Dad and Andrew are outside working on the truck. We had snow yesterday, but now it is starting to melt off, but it is only thirty five degrees outside. :-(

Also, if any of my readers bought themselves a copy of Farming Simulator 2011, there is a wonderful mod site/forum with thousands of friendly people on it, and that is were I get all of my stuff. The site is: http://www.ls-uk.info/index.php Wonderful place to be, and just ask, there are many people to answer your questions.

Anyway, I have to go, so bye bye.

Jacob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob,
This is good writing--I am very pleased with how you are improving with practice!
Thanks for sharing all of the information with people who may want to become farmsim addicts too.
Anyway, I have to go, so bye bye.
Mom

Cora Beth said...

Dear brother,
I guess if you have to play on the computer, spending your time farming is one of the better things to do. :) Thanks for letting me drive your, um, hay cutting machine the other day for those couple minutes--even if I was mowing over the area you'd already done. :)
Anyway, I have to go, so bye bye.
Love,
Cora