Monday, March 28, 2011

The Circus

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing today? We are all doing fine.  This morning, Dad said that we had four new calves!  We had to get one of the cows in the barn this morning, as it was rather nasty out this morning, and the cow didn't really want to go...

  Last Saturday, we had a pleasant surprise!  Andrew and I were playing on our computers, when Dad came into our room, and said that we were going up to Bismarck for lunch!  We went to our favorite place, and after that, Cora took us to the Circus!!!


  It was a lot of fun, but I will let Cora tell you about it in detail.  Anyway, is everybody ready for the muddy season?  I know that I am not looking forward to it.  Anyway, It is time for me to go now, so I will say goodbye, and I will talk to you all later.

  Bye, Jacob B.

No comments: