Thursday, September 22, 2011

A picture post for Hristiyan.

Hello again,

Yesterday, my second cousin, Hristiyan, requested some pictures of making hay in the new add on for Agricultural simulator. Biogas! So here are some pictures with the whole process of making grass bales. I might get some more pictures of silaging and foraging later.









Note: that is a REMOVABLE frontloader!





Well Heristiyan, that will have to do until I can get some more screenshots... Hope you enjoyed it.
Jacob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

That was so nice of you to do a whole post about the haying! :) Yes, that is very cool!! Can you stack more than one bale high (more than eight) on the trailer, Jacob?

Cora, I was talking about the fake haying, but how is the real stuff going? :)

-Hristiyan

Mrs. Murphy said...

I laughed so hard when I saw your title! We LOVED seeing this blog post, but what a spoiler! : )

I told Hristiyan, now he won't ever even need to come to see your new add ons. (But he says it's not exactly like playing the game! :)

Jacob B. said...

Hi and thanks for the nice comments!

Well, I think that you probebly coould stack more than one high on the trailer, but i did't want to have to pick them up again if then fell off. ;-) I only ad one more bale to grab, so i just carried that one on the loader...

I will see if I can catch some more screenshots today...
Jacob.