Wednesday, September 21, 2011

School has started, and thus my blog is reserected from the dead! ;-)

Hi guys!
  It's been a long time since I've posted, but we have all been very busy on the farm, and I haven't had much time to write, until Mom made it part of my school again this year...  So how has everybody been since I've posted?  If anybody is reading this, I hope that you are all doing well.

  So as you may have heard, if you read my family's blogs, my second cousin, Hristiyan, came here for a while, so we had a lot of fun when he was here...  Here is a picture from the Bio gas add on that I told you about H.! 
:-)
  The other night, I was swathing down some wheat, when Mom came and said that our neighbor's horses were all out in our alfalfa field!  Well, to make a long story short, Andrew and I were on our dirt bikes trying to get them in, and we started shortly after 7:00 PM, and when we were done, it was about 8:30!

  Well, Cora just called me for lunch, so I got to go.
 Talk to you later, Jacob B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob,

Can you post some pictures about the haying? Have fun blogging!!! :)

-Hristiyan

Jacob B. said...

sure, but i will have to buy some more stuff first :P

Cora Beth said...

Good to have you back in blogger-land, Jacob. :)

Hristiyan, did you mean pictures about real life haying, or simulator haying??? Our guys are still haying......

~Cora