Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random Ramblings

Hi guys,
  Today, Mom and Andrew went to Bismarck to do some errands up there; Dad is hauling grain I think; and Cora and I are staying home to work around here and do my school work... I have to do one hours worth of math today... :(

 Anyway, Andrew is going to bring my dirt bike parts home today, so I should be able to get that on it's way back together again.  Also, we got our neighbor's car out of the shop yesterday, so we can get that one grain cleaner in and start putting it back together...

  I think we are going to start taking the other grain cleaner apart tomorrow.  Let's hope that we don't get to dusty. :P  We also got Andrew's latest car project running yesterday, and we drove it around a little bit, and it seems to run just fine!

  Yesterday was a very weird day in terms of the weather.  We had snow melting off again in the morning, and I think we got a little snow in the evening...  Anyway, I should go get started on that huge math project, so I gotta go.

 Bye, Jacob B. ;) 

2 comments:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dear Jacob,
I love coming here and reading about your farm! It amazes me to see what you young people have available to help you learn about running a business. It makes Winter seem less "Cold" to see your crops growing so lush here.
Keep writing!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacob,

You're lucky that you only do an hour's worth once in a while! My mom makes me do that much math every day. It is not all that fun. :(

How long did it take you to take the first cleaner apart?

I hope you post about your dirt bike and get a few pictures.

An Appleseed shoot in winter!!! Was it indoors?

Are you combining corn in that screenshot?

Sorry this is so late. :(
-Hristiyan