Monday, February 6, 2012

Our News...

Hi guys,
  Today, Mom is working with a couple of clients; Cora is out doing goat chores; Dad is out doing cow chores; Andrew is messing around with some video stuff; and I'm getting started on my school for the week again.....

  Last Friday, Dad; Andrew; and I got the second grain cleaner home, so no more running over 100 miles to go work in a very dusty grain elevator. YAY!! :D  Now we just go about 100 yards to the shop and put them all back together again... ;)

  On Thursday, O got my dirt bike fixed up most of the way, and now, I am just waiting for parts to come...  When you kick the engine over now, it has a more distinct wump to it. :P  I think that if my part were here, I would already have driven it. ;)

  On Saturday night, Andrew and I got a very nice, and somewhat unexpected, surprise!  It was the very nice gift of $250 to Andrew, and $200 to me, for our work on the grain cleaners.  Thank you Dad and Mom! ;)  Well, time to go again, so I will see you all later.

Jacob B. ;)

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Your welcome, Jacob. You deserve every penny for all of that dirty work you had to do. THANKS A MILLION!
Mom