Thursday, February 9, 2012

busy busy... ;)

Hi guys,
  Today, Dad went trucking again; Mom has been making phone calls to people, trying to dig up Ron Paul supporters; Cora has been dong stuff in the house so far; Andrew is listing another one of his cars; and I am getting going on school...

  Yesterday, Andrew had listed our old 1985 Chevy Caprice Classic on BisManOnline, and that same night, we got a call from a guy by Bismarck who wanted to buy it, so Dad took it up, and Andrew went with another car for the ride home.;)

  On Tuesday, I bought Andrew's iPod Touch, as since he got his tablet, he has hardly turned his iPod on, so now I have an iPod Touch again. :D  I have been having some fun with some of the games on there already too... ;)

  My latest extra-curricular activity is building a map for Farming Simulator 2011 that is a copy of our farm! :D  So far, I haven't gotten a whole lot done, just working on a few roads and stuff... When I get closer to done I will post a picture or two;)  Anyway, time to go again.

See you all later, Jacob B ;)

PS: A nice old picture for a change;) RED POWER! :P Don't mean to insult all you greenies by the way. :P :D

PPS: you can click pictures to make them a lot bigger. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacob,

I thought your old Ipod got fixed!!!

Making a map of your place!!! That is so cool. We HAVE TO play on your new map of your farm next time I am around.

-Hristiyan