Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Super Tuesday...

Hi guys,
  Yesterday, Dad; Mom; and Andrew went up to Bismarck to do some errands, and Dad had a dentist appointment.  Dad had 8 teeth pulled on the same day! Ouch!  They got home around 2:00, and then Andrew and I worked on his car.

That project is coming along well.  We got it pretty much back together yesterday afternoon, and Andrew is working on it right now...  We got it to the stage where you could start it up if you put water in and changed the oil yesterday, so not a whole lot to do on that one. ;)

I think my pickup might me the next project in line. :D  Anyway, today, the rest of the family well be going to the caucus.  I think Dad and Mom are going to one and Andrew and Cora are going to a different one? I don't know... :P

  If you didn't know, our family, or some of the members thereof, have gotten active in the Ron Paul campaign.  That is the main reason for going to 2 different caucuses.  I am going to stay home and do the chores tonight... ;)  Well, time to go again. 
See ya all later, Jacob B. ;)

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dear Jacob,
You are just as much a patriot as we are for how could we go if you wouldn't stay home and feed everyone? Thanks so much! You can also help by praying that everyone goes to the polls to vote for their person. It's a responsability that we have and I hope that you are learning that by watching all of us!
Mom