Monday, March 5, 2012

Vehicle buying spree!

Hi guys.
  The last week was really interesting, especaily to me... :D  The reason for that is..... I bought a pickup! :D  Off hand, I don't have any pictures of it, but I will try to get you all some soon. ;)  It is a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500, very similar to Andrew's really, just 2 years older. :)

  I bought that on Thursday, knowing that I would have to work on it...  On Friday, Dad; Andrew; and Cora went down to Selby SD to pick up a 2004 Dodge Stratus for Cora, as she needs a vehicle to drive to work, now that her van got sold...

  Yesterday, Andrew went up to Dawson to pick up another Dodge Intrepid, this one is a 2001 model. This one might just be for parts, or it might end up being fixed.  Don't know yet...  I have been working on my school work some today as well... :(

  Later today.  I just got in from chores, and I had been helping Andrew work on his stratus most of the afternoon.  We made pretty good progress today on that project.  Well, dinner will be ready in a little bit now, so I am off again.

See ya later, Jacob. :D

No comments: