Wednesday, November 21, 2012

10 things im thankfull for!

Hey guys,
  Well, mom told me that I have to write a post about the 10 things that im most thankful for, so here goes!

  1. God.  Nuff said. :P
  2. My wonderful family.
  3. The essentails. (food, water, house...)
  4. Our farm, and everyting that goes along with that. ;)
  5. All of my friends. ;)
  6. Older music... :)
  7. Modern technoligy. (vehicles, computers...)
  8. Money.
  9. Guns. >:D
  10. Games. :) (ping-pong, pool, FS, AS.....)
Well, there you have it folks, I'll talk to you all later! ;)

Jacob B. ;)

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

I'll be thankful if I can get this comment to post. hahaha
I'm thankful to be a farmer and that you love farming so much that you even spend your free time doing it. :)
Happy Thanksgiving, Jacob!
Love you tons,
Mom