Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Good day...

Hey guys,
  Yesterday, Cora went babysitting again, Mom and Dad stayed home and worked around the place, and Andrew and I went up to Bismarck to buy and sell some stuff again... :)

  When we got up to Bismarck, we went to the Menards parking lot, and (shivered while we) sold one of Andrew's 4-wheelers to a guy for $1,800 and a nice Ruger Hawkeye rifle...  :)

  After we did that, I gave a guy a call, and then we went out into the Baldwin area so I could buy myself a snowmobile!  So my newest project is a 2005 Polaris Fusion 900, which I bought (very inexpensively) with a chipped piston.

  After that, we got back to town, and went to some other stores which I'll let Andrew talk about, and I ordered parts for my new sled at a parts store.  And when I came home, I had a nice box of computer parts waiting for me, and I am writing this on my new custom built PC! :D

I will talk to you later, and get you pictures of my sled when I have it back together more, Jacob B. ;)

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dear Jacob,
You are quite the mechanic! I'm proud of you!!!
Love,
Mom