Thursday, November 29, 2012

Working with cows...

Hey guys,
  Well, I don't have much news to write about today, but I'll find something to write about on this rather nippy day, while I'm sitting here with my school work....... :/

  Anyway, this morning, Mom and Andrew went up to Bismarck as Mom has sessions to do up there, and Andrew was going to do some stuff around town (picking up my snowmobile parts... :D), Cora went babysitting, Dad ran into Napoleon for a little bit, and I'm doing school... (duh) :P

  Yesterday morning, we all went outside, and got all the cows and calves in the lot, and sorted all the calves off and put them in a different pen so they will be weened and be fed a bit of grain until we sell them.

  After that was done, we got all the cows back in again, and took all of the ones that we don't want into town for the sale today.  Long story short, it was a day full of working with cows...  Also, tomorrow, Dad; (maybe) Andrew; and I are going to an auction sale, so that will be fun! :D

 Talk to you all later, Jacob B.

No comments: