Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's snowing!

Hey guys,
  Not a whole lot going on here today, just sitting inside avoiding the snowstorm outside, doing school, and goofing off at the same time. :P  Mom is with a client at the moment, so she told me to work on school... *sigh*

  Yesterday, I was home alone most of the day, Mom and Andrew went up to Bismarck, Andrew got his RAM back from the body shop (looks good as new now:)), Cora went babysitting, and Dad went to haul corn for a guy...

  I'm still stumped with my snowmobile, but I'm going to order a couple of exhaust gaskets today, and then put it all back together and try to trace the problem back from there.  If you guys have any idea why it wouldn't idle or start right let me know, lol.

  When I get it back together, I'm going to pull a compression test.  Andrew said that that side was a little low before, so that would make it not run on the one side at idle...  Anyway, I'll talk to you all later, Jacob B.

No comments: