Friday, February 15, 2013

randomness...

Hey guys,
  Not much new here today, Andrew and Mom went up to Bismarck for some committe hearings of bills going through the legislature, Cora's babysitting, Dad's feeding cows, and I'm doing my school... :/

  Mom, Cora and a freind are going to go to a self defense class in Bismarck tonight, and throug Sunday I think.  They claim some pretty impressive moves, so we'll have a nice rough'n'tumble match afterwards. :P (just kiddin)

  Andrew got his pickup back from the body shop the other day, looks just fine again. :)  I just realized that at this stage, I just start randomly rambling and saying stuff just for a filler, lol.  I guess I'm not a writer...

  Anyway, kind of looking forward to spring and farming again.  I kind of get bored over the winter... :/  Well, I'll talk to you all later, Jacob B.


No comments: