Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow! :D

Hey guys,
Not a whole lot going on here today, Dad and Mom went up to Bismarck this morning to work on some loan paperwork and to do other odds and ends in town, Andrew went up to our friends place with the animals this morning as well.

  Other then that, not much going on here, Cora's in the kitchen, and I'm working on my big ol school list...  I just got called to lunch, so I'll finish this post in a little bit...  I hope lunch is good, I skipped breakfast... O.O

  So, I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of the day, but my school list is still pretty long, so that will keep my busy for a while.   Which is good because about now I tend to get random, lol.

  We got a little bit of snow last night, not as much as I would have liked, but still, every bit helps the growing season...  Anyway, I'm going to go for now, I'll talk to you all later, Jacob B.

No comments: