Wednesday, December 11, 2013

New News:)

Hey guys,
  There isn't much new going on around here today, the guys are out in the shop working on our feed truck that we bought at an auction sale earlier this year, Mom is doing a session, Cora is playing on her piano, and I'm doing my school work...

  It has been very cold here over the past few days, with wind chills down to -30 I think, I'm not sure, all I know is it wasn't nice outside...  The thermometer says it's all the way up to 3 degrees now though, so I think I'll go sunbathe...... :P

  I rode my snowmobile twice already, and it is very powerful!  Andrew has also found a snowmobile he is probably going to buy, so we're going to be doing some riding (maybe a little bit of brother vs. brother ice racing too:P) this winter. :) 

  For our history in school, Mom and I are watching several documentaries about World War 2, seeing how I've gotten interested in the history of that war over the past year.  It is some very interesting material!

  Please pray for some nice warm weather for us so we can get our calves worked and weaned, as that still has to get done yet...  Anyway, have a nice day everybody, I'll talk to you all later, Jacob B. :)

No comments: