Monday, December 2, 2013

School is back in session... -_-

Hey guys,
  So Mom has officially started school now, so you all can expect a wall of text from me most every week day for a while now...  I'll at least try to keep it interesting to read if at all possible... :P

  So yesterday Dad; Andrew and I worked on cleaning out a little hopper bin and grinding some grain into ground feed for the milk cow and other animals, and putting it in said bin that we cleaned out...
That kept us busy most of the day, Mom went to town and Cora stayed home and worked around the house.

We are finished with our corn harvest thankfully, we got a lot of it in bins, took several truck loads to town and have a pile on the ground as well.  We're busy getting stuff ready for winter, we got the cows moved home as well, but they still have to be sorted and worked...

  Andrew has been working on repairing more vehicles in his spare time, along with harvesting a neighbor's crop as well, but stuff has started to slow down a little bit, so I'm sure we'll be working on winter vehicle projects again this year... :)

  I still play World of Tanks a lot in my spare time, if anybody else plays WoT, give me a comment, maybe we could platoon sometime! :)  Anyways, I'll talk to you all later, have a good day.
 Jacob B.

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Nice post, Jacob, although I did not see much about your new tank. Believe it or not, I truly am interested in hearing you explain it's awesome characteristics so that is your assignment for tomorrow. List the reasons that you wanted it so much that you would spend money for it. :-$
Good writing!!!
Mom