Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mom's back, time to write...

Hey guys,
  It's been a while since I've written to you all again, probably because Mom wasn't home for a while, but I'll try to get you all caught up on what's been happening here on the farm...

  In the first week of February, Dad, Mom and Cora took off for Kentucky to visit some friends down there, and were gone for over a week.  Andrew and I stayed home to do the chores, and we had a good ol' time when we weren't fixing frozen water pipes.... -_-

  On their trip south, Dad stopped in Watertown SD to look at a tractor, and now about a week ago he finally decided to buy it!  It's a Case IH 9180 4WD.  We bought it to pull a no-till air drill that we're still shopping for... :)

  The other day I got the last few odds and ends I needed for my sled and got it fixed and took it out for a ride, so Andrew and Dad and I all went up to the place up the road, but I'll let Andrew tell why... :P

  Other than that, we haven't really been doing much, just the normal winter stuff.  I've been playing a lot of WoT in my spare time, and have gotten some good tanks now...  Anyway, I'll talk to you all later, Jacob B.

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Just think, some day soon good old Mom will no longer MAKE you write blog posts because you will be out of school! Then you can write whenever you want to! ;)
Mom