Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's Snowing. Again.

Hey guys,
  Not all that much new here today, Dad is hauling a load of our corn to the elevator, Mom is resting I think, Cora is reading a book, Andrew is out in the shop working on putting his generator engine back together, and I'm writing again...

  Yesterday, Dad decided it was time to start hauling our corn to town so Dad, Andrew and I went outside and started loading the truck off the corn pile.  We got 2 loads hauled yesterday and got another one loaded, and Dad's taking that one to town right now.

  I just heard that our new tractor will be showing up on the farm on Monday, so I'll get some pictures posted of that when it arrives. :)  Dad has also been looking at air seeders and I think he's got one bought now. :)

  Anyway, other than that, there hasn't been all that much going on around here really, just normal winter stuff.  Anyway, it's almost time for lunch so I'm going to have to go.

Jacob B.

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Thanks so much for helping dad load the corn, Jacob!