Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Couple Of Green And Yellow Packages To Arrive Today!

Hey guys,
  Last Friday and Saturday Mom, Cora, Andrew and I all went to Jamestown to attend the NDHSA home educators conference.  I wasn't all that interested in it, but did manage to have a good time with friends while I was there.  You can check out some of my siblings blogs for more info and pictures...

  In other news, Mom and Dad have set the date for my graduation!  Apparently I'm going to have to give a speech and all that good stuff, so if you want to come get a free meal and a good laugh at a nervous speech giver, you're more than welcome...

  On a different note, the air drill that Dad bought should be arriving on the farm today, hence the post title...  :P  Spring is coming very soon so I guess it would be helpful to have a seed drill to plant with... :P

  Anyway,  other than that, we haven't really been doing much, calving hasn't started yet but we are getting close, and the guys have been getting their grain cleaners ready to go as well, so the busy season will soon be here...

  Anyway, until next time, Jacob B.

No comments: