Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Test Complete

Hey guys,
  Today has been busy, this morning Dad, Andrew and I loaded the last of the corn on the truck and Dad hauled it to the elevator afterwards.  It is so nice to have all of last year's crop moved now!  I guess that means it's time to start all over again lol.

  After that, I came inside and Mom got me started on finishing up the rest of my test, we had lunch and I just finished up my test now so mom told me to go write a post about it, so here you go Mom. :P

  Other than that, we've been busy loading and hauling corn, and we also have been working on some shop projects, one of which was mounting the triples on our 9180 and doing other maintenance on it... :)

    Anyway, there really hasn't been a whole lot going on, outside of what I already wrote, so I guess now is where I start wondering about how good I did on my test as I get off.  I'll let you all know and talk to you later, Jacob B. :)

No comments: