Monday, October 25, 2010

Hockey Rink Fund.

Hi all,
Today, I made the Bornemann Hockey Rink Fund, which is for people to donate money to build a hockey rink on our place. It started this morning when Mom and I were milking the goats. I got started talking about hockey, and how I want a rink, so Mom suggested that I make a fund, and I did.

Anyway, we have been working on the building a lot here lately, and are now putting the flooring on the second floor. If you want some pictures, you can check other people's blogs. Mom just announced that she wants me to do more writing this year, so I am not done yet. :-(

If you want to donate to the Hockey Rink Fund, you can leave me a comment. ;-) I bought a copy of Farming Simulator 2011 the other day, and I would really recommend it to anybody that likes PC gaming. (see link on last post) Anyway, I had better go now.

Jacob

No comments: