Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Mattress

Hi all,
Yesterday, I had a big surprise! Andrew and I got early birthday gifts of new mattresses and sheets!!! I had to go in my room, and Dad and Andrew got in them in, and laid mine down on the living room floor. Then, they went to my room and blindfolded me.

Dad took my shoulders, and Andrew took my feet, and then they played around, swinging me, and then they counted down, and dropped me onto my new mattress! It was really fun, and I think someone got a video, so I will try to find it.

Anyway, we got some snow here today, so we are all staying inside today, except for chores. :-( Cora is in town now, and Andrew is messing with the internet here, and my computer can't decide whether it wants to stay connected or not, so I had better go.

Bye,

Jacob

No comments: